IR (Investor Relations) is no normal PR (Public Relations) . We understand the difference and the specific skills financial communications require.
Investor Relations is a strategic communication responsibility that integrates finance, communication, marketing and securities law compliance to enable the most effective two-way communication between a company, the financial community, and other constituencies, which ultimately contributes to a company’s securities achieving fair valuation. (Adopted by the NIRI Board of Directors, March 2003.)
What makes us different? exactly that! we know IR is different so our approach is different.
What differentiates us from our competitors? We are a specialist investor and financial communication advisor, from whom Boards and Executive Management teams can buy an integrated communications solution to cover all aspects of communications within the capital markets. We understand both investor and media communications issues and are supported by focused, dedicated and knowledgeable team of financial specialists, accountants combined with communication and creative experts. With this unique combination we can define a unique and solid communication strategy in the financial markets.
Whether you need ponctual support or a completely outsourced solution, we offer you all the services required by publicly traded companies or private oganization that have understood the importance of specifically and separately managing financial communities and investors.
Our IR services include:
• Financial Calendar Management
Supporting our clients troughout the reporting season including
– analyst and investors presentations and meetings
– investment roadshows
– fact sheets
– conference call scripts
– results releases, annual reports
– transactions releases
– print and collaterals designs of annual financial reports
• Transaction Support
We are advising you along the way of major financial events and milestone in your compny’s life:
– initial public and secondary offerings
– DR listings and global programs
– transaction communication
• Branded environment
– annual reports design and printing
– corporate and investor relations websites design
– branding of IR event venue
– IR website
Some of the issues we’ve helped clients with include:
• Designing and enhancing corporate and investor relations websites
• Designing and printing of annual reports
• Roadshow stands and material production
• Developing internal communication strategy and internal educational seminars